Data Scientist / Python Developer
What do you do?
As a Data Scientist / Python Developer you:
- Like working in a team of frontend and backend developers and data scientists
- Are able to write modular, well-tested, maintainable and well-documented code
- Can make architectural decisions
- Fix bugs/regressions quickly
- Create test plans
- Provide thorough and timely code feedback for peers
- Are able to communicate clearly on technical topics to both technical and non-technical audiences.
What skills do you need?
- At least a BSc degree in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence or a related field (MSc or a PhD preferred)
- At least 2 years of experience in developing using Python
- Experience with server-side development and RESTFul APIs
- Knowledge of the basic scientific packages in Python (Pandas, Numpy)
- Familiar with CI/CD
- Familiar with TDD and BDD
Additional bonus skills:
- Experience with Flask and Django
- Familiarity with the AWS stack
- Basic knowledge of Machine Learning (Word Embedding and Supervised Learning)
Please click on ‘Apply now’ to apply for this position.