Patient Navigator (8-15 hours per week)
What do we do?
Many patients and their doctors need access to innovative drugs today and can't wait the extra time it takes for a drug to receive official marketing approval. Our goal is to ensure that physicians and their patients don’t miss out on treatment options available to them due to a lack of information or administrative hurdles. Our team is working to help to address these issues and can work with a physician and their patient to gather information, understand the options, and lessen the administrative burden. We help those patients that are in need now via our unique global early access platform.
What do you do?
As Patient Navigator you are the first point of contact for Healthcare Practioners/Pharmacist/Patients who contact myTomorrows online with specific questions. Our communication will be highly informative and educational on clinical trials early access programs and/or protocols.
We are looking for a person with a (bio-)medical background who can support our medical directors in answering requests and questions from physicians and patients with regards to unmet medical needs.
What skills do you need?
- You have a (bio-)medical background and interest (student medicines, pharmacy)
- You really care about the patient and can build relationships of trust
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, comprehend and convey information clearly both with external and internal stakeholders
- You must speak French and English
- You like the interaction with other medical team members
- You are looking for a parttime job (8-15 hours a week, on call)
- You are open to technological innovation, literate with web-based media
- You are self-motivated and a team player
What do we offer?
Before you start we make sure you are well trained in our company’s mission, but also in our programs and portfolio, pharmacovigilance, quality and compliance. You will be part of our medical team, so you will get a different perspective on what you could do with your medical education.
If you are excited and interested to join us, please send your application to email@example.com and we will get back to you asap. If you would like to have more information, please call 088 52 53 888.