Senior Frontend Developer
myTomorrows is an independent, globally operating organization based in the Netherlands. We provide patients with unmet medical needs and their doctors with information about treatment options worldwide and facilitate access to medicines in development.
We are changing the world of healthcare
By digitizing, organizing and making accessible key healthcare information, we can make a real difference to real people with real illnesses, all over the world. Our goal is to ensure that patients and doctors don’t miss out on treatment options due to lack of information, understanding and administrative hurdles. Through our efforts to support patients and their doctors, we believe we can help patients from all around the globe.
What will you do – Senior Frontend Developer
To strenghten our team, we are looking for a Frontend Developer who wants to join and helps us to build the best medicine search engine possible.
In short, in this role you will:
- Build and maintain single page applications that support the business needs (both internal and external platforms);
- Continious iterations of the frontend of our existing platforms;
- Conceptualize, design and build new features to existing projects;
- Clearly define data requirements in collaboration with the backend team to design and develop APIs together;
- Be responsible for the maintenance (polishing and bug fixes) of the existing frontend website;
- Work closely together with a marketing team that will provide requirements and direction for improvements
- You have experience working with Angular;
- You have experience working with APIs;
- You are familiar with Django and/or Django CMS;
- You have experience with AWS management (deployment and pipeline setup for SPAs) - S3, CloudFront, EC2, Route 53, etc.;
- You have a personal website or a GitHub/Bitbucket account where we can see some of your work or you have a portfolio of projects;
- You have 5+ years experience building web applications;
- You feel comfortable with working in an international environment.
It would be great if you would have:
- Experience in the medical domain and familiarity with medical terminology and concepts;
- Familiar with UX and Design practices (Tracking and Analytics, A/B Testing);
- Experience with Python.
Compensation & Benefits
Our team is driven, caring, and determined. While we come from different backgrounds and disciplines, each member of our team contributes expertise that, combined with our technology platform, provides patients and their doctors the keys to drive the necessary change.
Other than working with a great team of young, smart and energetic people, we also offer:
• A competitive benefits package;
• An open and friendly work environment where we empower people and provide them with opportunities to develop themselves and their careers;
• Friday afternoon drinks and various nice events.
Please send your application to email@example.com. For questions please feel free to contact Sanne Scheffers via firstname.lastname@example.org.