myTomorrows is an independent, globally operating organization based in the Netherlands. We provide patients with unmet medical needs and their doctors with information about treatment options worldwide and facilitate access to medicines in development.
We are changing the world of healthcare
By digitizing, organizing, and making accessible key healthcare information, we can make a real difference to real people with real illnesses, all over the world. Our goal is to ensure that patients and doctors don't miss out on treatment options due to lack of information, understanding and administrative hurdles. Through our efforts to support patients and their doctors, we believe we can help patients from all around the globe.
What will you do – HR Manager
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a driven HR Manager to join our team at headquarters in Amsterdam. You will be manning a stand-alone, all-round position and work in close interaction with other departments. As you will be working in a multicultural, fast-paced and dynamic environment, we are looking for someone who works independently, knows how to build relations and prioritize to get the job done. You will work for the Dutch entity, but employment for foreign subsidiaries also falls under your responsibility. You will be responsible for the full spectrum of HR activities, with a focus on recruitment and employee- and organizational development.
This means in this role you will focus on;
- Creating & delivery of HR strategy/plan;
- Dealing with all employee HR related questions;
- Rewrite/update all HR policies and benefit schemes and developing and implementing efficient HR processes and instruments;
- Recruitment: both national and international, with a focus on tech and pharma;
- Illness case management;
- Co-ordinating the salary review & bonus allocation process, taking accountability for ensuring that decisions are accurately captured and processed;
- Contributing to cultural change (focusing personal leadership, taking responsibility);
- Giving advice for enhancing organizational effectiveness (such as management tasks);
- Lead initiatives building outstanding capabilities in recruiting, staffing, employee engagement, and organisational / talent development;
- Coaching of employees and managers;
- Informing management about any relevant current HR developments;
- Guiding the payroll process;
- Managing 30%-ruling applications.
We seek a self-starter. You have the ability to facilitate connection within the organization, have focus on continuous improvement, flexible attitude, drive and resilience and you are able to adapt to and manage change. You are fluent in Dutch and English.
Furthermore you have:
- Bachelor and/or Masters;
- 4-8 years of experience in an HR Generalist role, of which at least 2 years as an HR Advisor/HR Business Partner in an international environment;
- A passion for HR topics;
- Good knowledge of the Dutch labour law;
- Recruitment experience (recruitment experience with IT and pharma is an advantage);
- Organizational sensitivity;
- Strong business and analytical ability with a proven ability to build relationships;
- Result oriented.
Compensation & Benefits
Our team is driven, caring, and determined. While we come from different backgrounds and disciplines, each member of our team contributes expertise that, combined with our technology platform, provides patients and their doctors the keys to drive the necessary change.
Other than working with a great team of young, smart and energetic people, we also offer:
- a competitive benefits package;
- an open and friendly work environment where we empower people and provide them with opportunities to develop themselves and their career;
- Friday afternoon drinks and various nice events.