Internship Marketing & Communication (HBO/WO)
myTomorrows is an independent, globally operating organization based in the Netherlands. We provide patients with unmet medical needs and their doctors with information about treatment options worldwide and facilitate access to medicines in development.
We are changing the world of healthcare
By digitizing, organizing, and making accessible key healthcare information, we can make a real difference to real people with real needs, all over the world. Our goal is to ensure that patients and doctors don't miss out on treatment options due to lack of information, understanding and administrative hurdles. Through our efforts to support patients and their doctors, we believe we can help patients from all around the globe.
To strengthen our Marketing Department, we are looking for an enthusiastic student that is looking forward to help us creating more awareness around myTomorrows. As an intern within the Marketing Department of myTomorrows you support the team in the following activities:
- daily handling of questions and comments that we receive via social media and community management;
- writing texts for international events that myTomorrows will attend;
- create and post event content on LinkedIn;
- regularly update our LinkedIn page;
- PR support;
- help to improve our website continuously;
- placing new content on our website via the content management system.
We are looking for an enthusiastic 3 rd or 4rd year student who follows an HBO or WO education in Marketing & Communication, Media Management, Digital Communication or Journalism.
Furthermore, you meet the following profile:
- you are fluent in Dutch and English (French would also be useful);
- you have affinity and experience with social media;
- your writing skills are excellent, both in Dutch and English;
- you are available for 4 to 6 months, preferably full-time;
- you know work to independently and proactively.
Our team is driven, caring, and determined. While we come from different backgrounds and disciplines, each member of our team contributes expertise that, combined with our technology platform, provides patients and their doctors the keys to drive the necessary change.
Other than working with a great team of young, smart and energetic people, we also offer:
- an internship where your input really matters;
- Friday afternoon drinks and various nice events;
- an internship allowance.
Will you join our team?
Send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com. Do you have any questions about this vacancy? Call us on: +31 88 5253 888.
We are looking forward to your application!