Medior Interaction/ Web Designer
myTomorrows is an independent, globally operating organization based in the Netherlands. We provide patients with unmet medical needs and their doctors with information about treatment options worldwide and facilitate access to medicines in development.
We are changing the world of healthcare
By digitizing, organizing and making accessible key healthcare information, we can make a real difference to real people with real illnesses, all over the world. Our goal is to ensure that patients and doctors don’t miss out on treatment options due to lack of information, understanding and administrative hurdles. Through our efforts to support patients and their doctors, we believe we can help patients from all around the globe.
What will you do - Medior Interaction / Web Designer
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a driven Medior Interaction / Web Designer to join our team at headquarters in Amsterdam. In this role, you will work with the digital experience team to create and maintain user friendly websites, landing pages and social media campaigns. From wireframes to mockups and from (interactive) prototypes to final designs. You will be part of a fast growing international startup and will be led by the Creative Director. You will also participate in discussions about operations and front-end development in Agile processes.
So in short, in this role you:
- Ensure that our visual content aligns with our overall marketing and company goals and stays on par with the company style guide;
- Create short web animations and edit video's from storyboards and edit existing ones (localization, optimization);
- Work closely together with the Creative Director to create and optimize brand assets;
- Collaborate with other departments to identify content needs and create content to meet those needs;
- Explore new ways to further enhance our video and image content library;
- Assist the marketing team in building a comprehensive social media presence by visually enhancing the Facebook and LinkedIn pages and designing social media campaigns.
As our new Interaction / Web Designer you have the ability to think creatively and freely outside any boundaries, but next to that you must be able to execute the final versions within a stringent regulatory frameset. We do seek a self-starter, with positive energy and a can-do mindset. Furthermore, you are fluent in English.
Furthermore you have:
- Strong conceptual thinking skills, and know how to turn abstract concepts into enticing webpages, images or videos;
- Possess strong communication skills, both verbally and written;
- Preferably experience working with multidisciplinary teams;
- A hands-on, lets-get-this-done mentality and can handle tight deadlines.
- Have experience with Web and UX design, using Adobe CC (XD, Photoshop, Illustrator) or similar software;
- Have the ability to create and edit video's using After Effects and Premiere Pro;
- Like to create and maintain compelling on-brand Powerpoint presentations.
Compensation & Benefits
Our team is driven, caring, and determined. While we come from different backgrounds and disciplines, each member of our team contributes expertise that, combined with our technology platform, provides patients and their doctors the keys to drive the necessary change.
Other than working with a great team of young, smart and energetic people, we also offer:
- A competitive benefits package;
- An open and friendly work environment where we empower people and provide them with opportunities to develop themselves and their career;
- Friday afternoon drinks and various nice events.
Please send your application to email@example.com. For questions please feel free to contact Sanne Scheffers via firstname.lastname@example.org.