Medical Director with online mindset (US)
myTomorrows is an independent, globally operating organization with their headquarters in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. We provide patients with unmet medical needs and their doctors with information about treatment options worldwide and facilitate access to medicines in development.
We are changing the world of healthcare
By digitizing, organizing, and making accessible key healthcare information, we can make a real difference to real people with real illnesses. Our goal is to ensure that patients and doctors don’t miss out on treatment options due to lack of information, understanding and administrative hurdles. Through our efforts to support patients and their doctors, we believe we can help patients from all around the globe.
What will you do – Medical Director
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Medical Director with an online mindset. As a Medical Director you have a global medical role and you are involved in almost all parts of our organization. As a Medical Director you have the responsibility for:
- Medical affairs regarding specific Early Access Programs managed by myTomorrows;
- Providing balanced, non-promotional, high-level scientific support to early adopters, professional organizations, and advocacy groups in the medical field, observing local regulations and guidance;
- Supporting patients with an unmet need finding suitable treatment options;
- Supporting business development in finding new treatment opportunities for physicians;
- Further expanding the work and name of myTomorrows by speaking to the right audience with the right medical information.
Furthermore, in this role you will:
- Embrace pharmacovigilance and support it in our organization;
- Create associations of trust and respect with key stakeholders;
- Train and update the myTomorrows team members on our products and programs, so they are able to provide in depth drug and disease state information to HCPs in their territories.
We seek an eager, ambitious and smart self-starter. You have the ability to facilitate connection within the organization, have focus on continuous improvement, flexible attitude, drive and resilience and you are able to adapt to and manage change. You are fluent in English. Speaking an additional language is an advantage, since we are rapidly expanding to new markets.
- Have a medical degree, specialized preferably in oncology, rare diseases or CNS;
- Are eager to use the opportunities of digitalization in healthcare;
- Love interaction with other medics and patients and build relationships of trust;
- You are self-motivated and a team player.
Compensation & Benefits
Our team is driven, caring, and determined. While we come from different backgrounds and disciplines, each member of our team contributes expertise that, combined with our technology platform, provides patients and their doctors the keys to drive the necessary change.
Other than working with a great team of young, smart and energetic people, we also offer:
- a competitive benefits package;
- an open and friendly work environment where we empower people and provide them with opportunities to develop themselves and their career;