Brand Manager B2B
myTomorrows is an independent, globally operating organization based in the Netherlands. We provide patients with unmet medical needs and their doctors with information about treatment options worldwide and facilitate access to medicines in development.
We are changing the world of healthcare
By digitizing, organizing and making accessible key healthcare information, we can make a real difference to real people with real illnesses, all over the world. Our goal is to ensure that patients and doctors don’t miss out on treatment options due to lack of information, understanding and administrative hurdles. Through our efforts to support patients and their doctors, we believe we can help patients from all around the globe.
What will you do – Brand Manager B2B
To strengthen our team, we are currently looking for a Brand Manager B2B, who will help us with implementing the Brand strategy and the design, adaptation and implementation of all key outreach activities towards our pharma clients. Together with our Business Development team you will lead initiatives related to the products/service aiming at growing the overall business through innovative patient centric services and programs for patients and health care professionals. Together you will localize the market needs of the pharma and med-tech industry.
As Brand Manager B2B you are responsible for successfully positioning myTomorrows’ service and product portfolio. You develop integrated communications and a partnering dialogue with the pharma and med-tech industry as well as with key opinion leaders.
So, in short, in this role you:
- Translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies;
- Measure and report performance of all outreach activities and strategies;
- Ensure that all strategies comply with all internal/external regulations and standards;
- Have organizational ability and flexibility to collaborate with internal and external function groups in realizing multiple priorities;
- Collaborate with the Business Development team in order to develop, implement and execute operational local plans and strategies;
- Develop profound knowledge of competitive landscape through market research, field visits and competitive intelligence;
- Support, in alignment with global strategy, the annual and long-range brand strategy to achieve required growth;
- Create/distribute assets, tools, campaigns (“menu”) and best practices which can be localized for maximum impact;
- Identify engagement opportunities for both internal and external audiences to increase brand perception and value within the pharma industry.
As our new Brand Manager B2B you have strong digital experience, focusing on new innovative ideas on maximizing digital engagement. We do seek a self-starter, with positive energy and a can-do mindset. You have focus on continuous improvement, you have a flexible attitude, drive and resilience and you are able to adapt to and manage change. Furthermore, you are fluent in English.
Furthermore, you have:
- 5 years + of Marketing experience of which a significant portion is within the pharma industry, including significant experience within Brand Management;
- A relevant Bachelor’s or Master’s degree;
- Broad marketing experience within the Pharmaceutical/med-tech industry;
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills (internal and external);
- Strong analytical and strategic skills;
- Motivation to work for patients’ good. Mission driven mindset.
Compensation & Benefits
Our team is driven, caring, and determined. While we come from different backgrounds and disciplines, each member of our team contributes expertise that, combined with our technology platform, provides patients and their doctors the keys to drive the necessary change.
Other than working with a great team of young, smart and energetic people, we also offer:
- A competitive benefits package;
- An open and friendly work environment where we empower people and provide them with opportunities to develop themselves and their careers;
- Friday afternoon drinks and various nice events.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions please feel free to contact Sanne Scheffers via email@example.com.