Senior Quality Officer
myTomorrows is an independent, globally operating organization based in the Netherlands. We provide patients with unmet medical needs and their doctors with information about treatment options worldwide and facilitate access to medicines in development.
We are changing the world of healthcare
By digitizing, organizing and making accessible key healthcare information, we can make a real difference to real people with real illnesses, all over the world. Our goal is to ensure that patients and doctors don’t miss out on treatment options due to lack of information, understanding and administrative hurdles. Through our efforts to support patients and their doctors, we believe we can help patients from all around the globe.
What will you do – Senior Quality Officer
To strengthen our team, we are looking for an experienced Senior Quality Officer to add value to our business. You are in charge of improving and maintaining our Quality Management system and responsible for quality oversight of our activities. You are familiar with GMP and GDP guidelines and know how to educate others in adhering to these. You do see the importance of being on top of our quality system, making sure that it is best in class. You are a team player, open-minded and willing to share your ideas and expertise in an international environment.
So, in short, in this role you:
- Manage and maintain the Quality Management System in accordance with the applicable guidelines;
- Lead continuous improvement projects within the Quality unit;
- Accurately report kpi’s to quality management and the COO;
- Support the project teams in onboarding of new programs;
- Prepare product releases and support our Qualified Persons in the actual batch disposition;
- Act as back-up GDP Responsible Person; as such you are able to assess impact of temperature excursions during storage and distribution and decide on returned goods;
- You take care your decision making process is based on ethics and integrity. You create associations of trust and respect with key stakeholders.
As our new Senior Quality Officer you are looking for a job where you are allowed to think yourself and keep quality oversight in such a way that it is supportive of the business objectives: help the patients to get some more tomorrows. If you want to execute procedures and processes defined by your collegues, we don’t have a match. We do seek a self-starter. You have focus on continuous improvement, a flexible attitude, drive and resilience and you are able to adapt to and manage change. Furthermore, you are fluent in Dutch and English.
- You have a relevant Bachelor degree (university of applied sciences (HBO)) or higher;
- You have at least 5 years of relevant work experience within the (bio)pharmaceutical industry, of which at least 2 years as a Senior Quality Officer or equivalent;
- You are accurate, communicative and have experience with GMP and GDP based quality systems;
- Preferably you have experience as GDP Responsible Person or you have successfully completed the Pharmatech training GDP Responsible Person;
- You are a pragmatic process thinker. You like working with a structured approach and you have a hands-on mentality;.
- You have a high degree of professional ethics, integrity and gravitas, which you combine with first class interpersonal and communication skills;
- It would be a pre if you have experience with quality systems in clinical trial setting and/or with computerized system validation.
Compensation & Benefits
Our team is driven, caring, and determined. While we come from different backgrounds and disciplines, each member of our team contributes expertise that, combined with our technology platform, provides patients and their doctors the keys to drive the necessary change.
Other than working with a great team of young, smart and energetic people, we also offer:
- A competitive benefits package;
- An open and friendly work environment where we empower people and provide them with opportunities to develop themselves and their career;
- Friday afternoon drinks and various nice events.
Please send your application to email@example.com. For questions please feel free to contact Sanne Scheffers via firstname.lastname@example.org.