myTomorrows administers expanded access programs for biopharmaceutical companies. The company operates a patient- and physician-facing platform, through which it helps identify treatment options including clinical trials. myTomorrows is an independent, globally operating organization based in the Netherlands. We provide patients with unmet medical needs, and their doctors, with information about treatment options worldwide and facilitate access to medicines in development.
We are changing the world of healthcare
By digitizing, organizing and making accessible key healthcare information, we can make a real difference to real people with real illnesses, all over the world. Our goal is to ensure that patients and doctors don’t miss out on treatment options due to lack of information, understanding and administrative hurdles. Through our efforts to support patients and their doctors, we believe we can help patients from all around the globe.
What will you do – System Administrator
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a System Administrator to add value to our business. At myTomorrows we rely on Microsoft for our company-wide infrastructure. Azure provides us the means to create and manage accounts, licenses and groups for our company. Furthermore, Sharepoint is used as an intranet and as a way of sharing the files within the company according to needs.
In short, in this role you:
- Are responsible for monitoring our Microsoft infrastructure, alert analysis and resolution;
- Take care of the infrastructure security;
- Take care of the accounts, licenses, onboarding and offboarding procedures of our employees;
- Will provide training to your colleagues to use all the best practices necessary for the company (2FA, internal tools, etc.);
- Provide on-site or remote technical support for your colleagues;
- Work together with your colleagues to define or improve internal IT procedures;
- Are responsible for installing, configuring and maintaining software on company devices (laptops, desktop, etc.);
- Help your colleagues with troubleshooting of both hardware and software problems.
As our new System Administrator, you are dedicated and organized, able to come up with structured solutions and organization of the system we have in place. Furthermore, you are a team player, open-minded and willing to share your ideas and expertise in an international environment.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field;
- You have 1 to 2 years of experience in system administration in a Microsoft ecosystem;
- You are analytical and critical in your way of thinking, you take initiative and are a pragmatic problem solver;
- You are able to clearly communicate technical subject especially to non-technical colleagues;
- You have experience with Azure services (CosmosDB, Blob storage, LogicApp, etc.);
- Past experience in support would be an advantage;
- Hands on experience with troubleshooting Microsoft software on Apple devices is a plus.
Compensation & Benefits
Our team is driven, caring, and determined. While we come from different backgrounds and disciplines, each member of our team contributes expertise that, combined with our technology platform, provides patients and their doctors the keys to drive the necessary change.
Other than working with a great team of young, smart and energetic people, we also offer:
- A competitive benefits package;
- An open and friendly work environment where we empower people and provide them with opportunities to develop themselves and their career;
- Friday afternoon drinks and various nice events.
Please send your application to email@example.com. For questions please feel free to contact Sanne Scheffers via firstname.lastname@example.org.