Patient Navigator - Portuguese speaking (8-32 hours per week)
What do we do?
Many patients and their doctors need access to innovative drugs today and can't wait the extra time it takes for a drug to receive official marketing approval. Our goal is to ensure that physicians and their patients don’t miss out on treatment options available to them due to a lack of information or administrative hurdles. Our team is working to help to address these issues and can work with a physician and their patient to gather information, understand the options, and lessen the administrative burden. We help those patients that are in need now via our unique global early access platform.
What do you do?
As Patient Navigator you are the first point of contact for Healthcare Practitioners/Pharmacist/Patients who contact myTomorrows online with specific questions. Our communication will be highly informative and educational on clinical trials early access programs and/or protocols.
We are looking for a student who is currently studying medicine or pharmacy and who would like to support our medical directors in answering requests and questions from physicians and patients with regards to unmet medical needs.
What skills do you need?
- You are a 3rd or 4th year student medicine or pharmacy;
- You really care about the patient and can build relationships of trust;
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, comprehend and convey information clearly both with external and internal stakeholders;
- You are fluent in Portuguese;
- You like the interaction with other medical team members;
- You are looking for a parttime job (8-32 hours a week, on call);
- You are open to technological innovation, literate with web-based media;
- You are self-motivated and a team player.
Compensation & Benefits
Our team is driven, caring, and determined. While we come from different backgrounds and disciplines, each member of our team contributes expertise that, combined with our technology platform, provides patients and their doctors the keys to drive the necessary change.
Other than working with a great team of young, smart and energetic people, we also offer:
- a competitive benefits package;
- an open and friendly work environment where we empower people and provide them with opportunities to develop themselves and their careers;
- Friday afternoon drinks and various nice events.
Please send your application to email@example.com. For questions please feel free to contact Sanne Scheffers via firstname.lastname@example.org.