myTomorrows is an independent, globally operating organization based in the Netherlands. We provide patients with unmet medical needs and their doctors with information about treatment options worldwide and facilitate access to medicines in development.
We are changing the world of healthcare
By digitizing, organizing and making key healthcare information accessible, we can make a real difference to real people with real illnesses, all over the world. Our goal is to ensure that patients and doctors don’t miss out on treatment options due to lack of information, understanding and administrative hurdles. Through our efforts to support patients and their doctors, we believe we can help patients from all around the globe.
What will you do – Fullstack Developer
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Fullstack Developer who wants to join us in building the best website and medicine search engine possible.
In short, in this role you will:
- Build and maintain single page applications that support the business needs (both internal and external platforms);
- Continuous iterations of the frontend & backend of our existing platforms;
- Conceptualize, design and build new features to existing projects;
- Be responsible for the maintenance (polishing and bug fixes) of the existing website and/or search engine;
- Work closely together with the product and UX/Design teams that will provide requirements and direction for improvements.
As our new Fullstack Developer, you are a team player, open-minded and willing to share your ideas and expertise in an international environment.
- You have experience styling in SCSS and CSS;
- You are familiar with Django and/or Django CMS;
- You have experience with Webpack;
- You have experience with Bootstrap framework;
- You have a personal website or a GitHub/Bitbucket account where we can see some of your work or you have a portfolio of projects;
- You have 3+ years experience building web applications;
- You feel comfortable with working in an international environment.
It would be great if you would have:
- Experience designing and developing APIs;
- Familiarity with Docker;
- Experience in the medical domain and familiarity with medical terminology and concepts;
- Familiarity with UX and Design practices (Tracking and Analytics, A/B Testing);
- Experience with AWS management (deployment and pipeline setup for SPAs) - S3, CloudFront, EC2, Route 53, etc.;
- Experience with Python.
Compensation & Benefits
Our team is driven, caring, and determined. While we come from different backgrounds and disciplines, each member of our team contributes expertise which, when combined with our technology platform, provides patients and their doctors the tools to help patients worldwide.
Other than working with a great team of young, smart and energetic people, we also offer:
• A competitive benefits package;
• An open and friendly work environment where we empower people and provide them with opportunities to develop themselves and their careers;
• Friday afternoon drinks and various social events.