Medical Director with online mindset
What do you do?
- You will combine a global medical role, with adherence to local compliance while fulfilling our business objective
- You are involved in almost all parts of our organization
- You support business development in finding new treatment opportunities for physicians
- You help marketing in speaking to the right audience with the right medical information
- You inform our medical and patient community
- You provide balanced, non-promotional, high-level scientific support to early adopters, professional organizations, and advocacy groups in the medical field, observing local regulations and guidance
- You embrace pharmacovigilance and support it in our organization
- You create associations of trust and respect with key stakeholders
- You train and update the myTomorrows team members on our products and programs, so they are able to provide in depth drug and disease state information to HCPs in their territories
What skills do you need?
- You have a medical degree, specialized preferably in oncology
- You have relevant work experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- You are eager to use the opportunities of digitalization in healthcare
- You love interaction with other medics and patients and build relationships of trust
- You are self-motivated and a team player
Please click on ‘Apply now’ to apply for this position.